Pages

Labels

art (6) baking (5) crafts (3) Deals (1) fashion (7) life (3) nail art (6)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 1

Well this is obviously my first blog post so the following will be an outline of what I hope to share in this blogging experience.

Because I am not going to be able to take care of a lot of blogs right now I kind of just want to try to cover a lot in this one. Some days I there are going to be recipes that I have made and just love. Also I will throw in a review or comments about shows and movies that I recommend for you guys' entertainment. Other than that I will share fashion (hope to be adding photos for lookbook if only I can get that sort out C: ) and thoughts on my journey to college.Along with everything there will be pictures so it's not a total snore.

credit to: http://www1.umn.edu/news/prod/groups/ur/@pub/@ur/documents/multimedia/ur_multimedia_099931.jpg

So I look forward to blogging and hope you guys like it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment