Pages

Labels

art (6) baking (5) crafts (3) Deals (1) fashion (7) life (3) nail art (6)

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

new beginnings day 6


July 4th (: - 6th day of body rocking and it felt awesome!

Also it was a beautiful sunny day and since we went to go celebrate and see fireworks I took my new camera out for a spin c: and played with some effects (:
For the picture above I used the miniature effect (: And just messed a little with reflections haha (:

Anyways later on I was able to get some nice pictures of the fireworks, so here is one of my favorites (: I just love fireworks and was really happy with how crisp this picture came out (: unfortunately my camera battery died so I couldn't take any more pics (: oh well, some things you just have to remember (:
After the show I came home and bodyrocked pretty late and so here are my scores!

Body rock burn
switch lunge and woodchop-24,24,27
diagonal knee raise-19,21,25
power jump, push-up and toe touch-9,9,8
pike mat jumps-32,50,53
pike press and knee tuck-12,19,24
leg swing,back lunge and kick-10,14,13

body rock sculpt
side plank leg lift-15
ab circle holds-20
side plank leg lift-17
ab circle holds-23



No comments:

Post a Comment