Pages

Labels

art (6) baking (5) crafts (3) Deals (1) fashion (7) life (3) nail art (6)

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Creation of The Lady in Red logo



1. First was the brainstorming and rough sketching. Figured a cartoonish logo would be best because its more cute and easy going.

2. After erasing all the marks I mixed white and black to make the hair and brown, yellow, and red for the skin tone. First I painted the light gray base for the hair and went back to create the lines with a small brush.

3 To get ready for the teeth I went in with white paint to get rid of any other marks.

4. Darkening the skin tone with a little brown and watering it down after I painted the eyelids and nose. When everything dried I used a smaller paintbrush to line the bottom of the eyes with pure black and delicately painting the eyelashes.

5. To prepare for the teeth I used a mix of black, white, and a little water to line the teeth

6. Going back lightly with black I painted within the gray lines to finish the teeth. When dried I went back with red to layer on the lips and black to paint the eyebrows. 


7. For the top I went in with watered down red as the base and layered on the color. As the finishing touch I darkened the neck.

 And voilĂ 


No comments:

Post a Comment